Join us for our last writing meetup before Christmas!
Get writing with a friendly, informal group.
All are welcome in this open writing workshop, where you will be guided through a range of writing activities to get the creative words flowing, exploring different forms, topics or styles of writing each time.
Enjoy being creative and sharing ideas in a relaxed, social environment. Participants are invited to share what they write in the workshop but reading out is not compulsory.
Please RSVP if you'd like to join us, upstairs in the cosy and quirky 'Granny Room' in Costigan's pub, Washington Street. 7pm start.
Things to know:
- Please bring a pen and pad, though spares are available for emergencies.
- Three's a crowd! - meetup will go ahead if there's a minimum of 3 in the group.
- €5 per person, €3 students/low income is appreciated.
- No-shows are no-fun for the group, so please be considerate and keep your RSVP up-to-date with as much notice as possible.
- Last minute? No problem - as long as there is space in the room, you'll be very welcome to join the workshop!
Let's write! :-)