addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoNo EVENTS-Connecticut Message Board › Please Take Short Survey about Rock Climbing Meetup

Please Take Short Survey about Rock Climbing Meetup

Mel
user 7879066
New Rochelle, NY
Hi Everyone,

You may recall a short survey I sent last month to help with the planning of the Title Boxing & Fitness Meetup we had last weekend. The survey gave me great insight into what you want out of these Meetups, so can you please take this short survey regarding an upcoming indoor rock climbing Meetup I'm planning for our group (all levels):

https://www.surveymon...­

Happy Holidays!

Thanks!

Mel