Donations in the $15-20 range are appreciated.
Come enjoy a 40-minute Salt Cave Spa session.
Sit back in a zero gravity chair and simply relax. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. What to bring:
• Blanket for those who run cold
• Sleep mask for those who relax best in darkness
• Ear Plugs for those who are sensitive to sound as the halo-generator does make some noise
• Ear Buds for those who want to listen to their music or other audio programs that enhance meditation
Positive ions are produced by electronic devices and are thought to damage the body. Spending time in a Himalayan salt room allows the negative ions to replace the unhealthy positive ions.
Additionally, a halo-generator is used to reproduce the micro-climate of a naturally occurring salt cave by dispersing saline aerosol at a high concentration. Halo-therapy can have positive effects on the respiratory, cardiovascular, and immune systems. It can reduce bronchial inflammation and thins mucous in the lungs. The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of halo-therapy can provide relief from a variety of health conditions including:
• Ear infections
• Hay fever
• Sleep Apnea
• Stress and fatigue
Note: The salt acts as an anti-bacterial agent through the air in the Salt Cave Spa room. The rest of the facility is not surrounded by salt, so we discourage anyone from coming in that is contagious.
Contraindications – Salt therapy is NOT recommended if you suffer from:
• Severe hypertension
• Relapsing and massive bleeding of any kind
• Blood diseases in acute stage
• Acute stage of respiratory diseases
• Severe chronic respiratory failure
• Active tuberculosis
• Mental disorders and all kinds of drug addiction
• Malignant diseases
• Pregnancy (no research)
• Internal diseases in decompensation
• Cardiac insufficiency
Note: Toddlers should not spend more than 10 minutes in a salt room. Older children should not spend more than 20 minutes in salt room.
If you have any concern about using salt therapy, please consult a medical professional.