addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social & Business Bees Message Board › Road Trip to Bellingham

Road Trip to Bellingham

Christine
user 8223776
New Glasgow, PE
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in joining me for a day trip to the US: I don't work on Fridays and am looking at going to the US to do some grocery shopping - Trader Joe's/Fred Myers and hit Target - maybe a mall - I don't have a car so I would be looking at renting one - we could split the cost amongst 1-4 of us - or if you have a car I am willing to split the gas and/or do the driving: let me know if you are interested and we could set up a Friday that works for all of us - Cheers -Christine
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Christine. I happen to be off this week, so could do this Friday only, if that works for you. I don't have a car either, so I guess we'd be renting.
Christine
user 8223776
New Glasgow, PE
Post #: 3
Hi Anita,
I didn't check this in time - I was looking at going next week or maybe early Aug - so sorry I didn't respond sooner.