addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social & Business Bees Message Board › BC Lions Game - Friday October 19

BC Lions Game - Friday October 19

A former member
Post #: 3
BC Lions Game - October 19
Is anyone interested in going to the game tomorrow night?
I got some decent seats on Craigslist for $50 each.
They are doing an event to Breast Cancer and Virgin Radio will be stringing bras all around the stadium.
I thought it might be fun to see.
I am also still learnign about football, and really enjoy anything live and the crowd is so much fun.
Let me now if you are interested!
Thanks,
Kim