addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social & Business Bees Message Board › Brunch?

Brunch?

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 266
Hi everyone,

I know most of you work during the week. My work schedule during the morning is flexible, I just have to make sure I work a full day.
But I was wondering if anyone would like to get together for brunch during the week and/or weekend?
I usually don't get into the office until 11am, and on Fridays my schedule varies.

If you're interested, let me know.

: )
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Mercedes:

Great Idea. I just moved to Vancouver (well, more specifically North Van) and I was just thinking the other day how I miss having brunch with my friends in Calgary, so I'm definitely interested in your brunch idea. My shifts are usually on weekdays and so weekends work better for me.

Joanne
A former member
Post #: 1
Weekend brunch or dim sum would be fantastic!
Maureen
user 5804436
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Weekend brunch works for me!
A former member
Post #: 269
Great!
I'll schedule weekend brunch in the next few weeks.
I'm out of town right now (wedding) so will be back next weekend.

see you soon.

Betty
NewWestMommy
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 184
great idea!
A former member
Post #: 273
Okay, I'm back in town and wanting to have a social life again!

I'll schedule brunches in October.

Any suggestions on locations and time?

dimsum?
great breakfast places?
any restaurants you wanted to try out?