addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Butterflies (Women's Social Group) Message Board › Hubby's Automotive Mechanic Business (Burnaby)

Hubby's Automotive Mechanic Business (Burnaby)

Sandhya P.
user 3208093
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 20
Hello Everyone

I would like to post my husband's business. He is a Certified Automotive Mechanic (all makes/models).

HERE IS HIS COMPANY INFORMATION:

Providing personalized customer service, repair and trustworthy diagnosis to meet your automotive repair needs.

Offers complete automotive repairs with workmanship guarantee.

BEST AND LOWER PRICE IN TOWN. I WILL BEAT ANY QUOTATIONS AND COUPONS.

REASONABLE, DEPENDABLE, HONEST AND GREAT AUTO MECHANICAL SERVICES.

Offering over 25 years Automotive Mechanic Services on all makes/models at very reasonable rate. AirCare / Diagnostic Services.

Call Mike at 604-521-3312 or 604-218-2148
A former member
Post #: 21
Hi there. Thanks for posting this---I am looking for a mechanic. Can you tell us where your husband works or if he does this at your house?

Thanks,
Tracy
Sandhya P.
user 3208093
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 25
Hello Tracy

I sent an email but have not heard back from you.

You can kindly call my husband - Mike at 604-521-3312

He is a certified mechanic and has all the equipment and hoist.

Thank you

Sandy Prasad