Are you new to San Francisco? Have you been here forever but want to learn more? Then let's meet up and figure out this beautiful city together. Where are some of the places that make this the great city it is? What do the locals know that will give you the inside track? Are there places here, that locals have not even visited? Join us and have fun exploring, learning, visiting, hiking, eating and meeting other wonderful people from around the world. This is the group to join when you are new in town or just want to live. Most events are free. There'll also be international trips to participate in. See you all soon!
SCOTLAND CASTLE STAYCATION!
Dates : July 21 - August 1, 2021 (9 days / 8 nights)
Cost : $4500 (excluding flights; includes meals and activities!)
*No single supplement!
Details : https://globe-drifters.com/trip/scotland-castle/
For more information, message me or email [masked].
We’re going to travel back in time and stay in an immaculately preserved Edwardian era castle. Dress up in 18th century clothing and feast like kings and queens on a meal prepared by a Michelin star chef. Roam around the castle grounds made up of 2000 acres of forests, 3 beaches, 2 lochs walled & woodland gardens, a Hampton-court maze and 2 waterfalls; just like in a fairy tale!
- Private owl/eagle handling & falconry lesson
- Meals in castle dining hall with Michelin star chef
- Golfing on a historic course overlooking North Channel to Ireland & Scottish countryside (optional)
- Lunch at a historic lighthouse
- Bonfire & barbecue on the beach
- 8 nights accommodation
- Local Scottish guide and driver
- US tour representative
- All meals (except 1 local pub lunch in your free time)
- Cocktail hours with hors d’oeuvres
- All activities as noted on the itinerary
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
If you have questions or would like more information, you can visit the website : https://globe-drifters.com/trip/scotland-castle/. You can also message me or email [masked].