Social Media MeetUp - No#2 Creating Great Content

This is a past event

5 people went

Price: £2.00

Wrexham Enterprise Hub

11-13 Rhosddu Rd · Wrexham

How to find us

Park nearby on street at King Street, or in the Wrexham Library Car Park. We are located near Natwest when you should see the red branding for the Enterprise Hub.

Location image of event venue

Details

Join for tips, trends, good old conversation on social media. Also for opportunities to grow your business.

We gather at 6.30pm for tea/coffee and introductions.
Guest speakers start discussion shortly after at 6.45pm. Then there will be a Q&A session 'ask the experts' on tables with networking.

Marketing and content can’t exist without each other. More than 90% of companies use content for promotional efforts. I have no idea how the other 10% is still alive.

You must have heard about content being royalty about a thousand times. But how can you make the king work for you? Doesn’t that sound counterintuitive?

Creating compelling content requires a special approach. After all, it must be unique, exciting, appealing, useful, concise, easy-to-understand, and actionable. Doesn’t sound too easy, huh?
Let’s discuss a few ways to create amazing content that virtually does your marketing work for you. All you have to do is post it in the right places.

You may be pleased to know that we adopt a no-sales approach in the meeting we want you to network naturally and be polite to other members. If business is generated through this meetup to support SME's and start-ups then we'd be pleased to hear about these successes and let the hub know.