addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Social Media Marketing Monitoring Engagement San Francisco Message Board › TechSF: Free training in Digital Marketing

TechSF: Free training in Digital Marketing

Natalie T.
Natalie_TechSF
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
My name is Natalie Teter, I am the Admissions Coordinator for TechSF at Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC). We offer free training and job support services to unemployed & underemployed Bay Area residents! I'd like to let you know about this upcoming opportunity --

DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING BOOTCAMP: JUNE 2ND - JULY 31ST
Become an online marketing guru by mastering SEO, Google Adwords and Analytics, and social media! Each student will optimize, advertise and promote multiple websites while in conversation with experts in the field.

The course is intensive, for professionals, with added benefits of receiving job placement services for a year afterwards!

Register at bavc.org/register-techsf.
Get in contact with me at natalie@bavc.org.

Thank you!
Natalie Teter
Admissions Coordinator, TechSF
Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC)
2727 Mariposa St., 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94110
P: 415.558.2128
www.bavc.org/techsf