addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Social Media Marketing Monitoring Engagement San Francisco Message Board › Hiring ASAP in SF! 2 Contract positions for Social Media Community Manager

Hiring ASAP in SF! 2 Contract positions for Social Media Community Manager

Nolan P.
user 60235692
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hello All and Happy Easter Weekend!

I'm hiring two enthusiastic Community Managers for my team at Sutter Health ASAP! These are contractor positions currently approved for 3 months, with potential conversion to permanent. The role is focused on monitoring and engaging with patients, potential patients, fans, detractors, media, and internal audiences to offer the best social customer care and foster brand loyalty and advocacy. Will also include scheduling branded content and moderating/approving content submitted to our just-launched internal app. Excellent writing and grammar skills are a must.

Must be able to commute daily to SF Financial District, and not be distracted by amazing views from the 30th floor. Looking for prior Community Management and experience with tools like HootSuite, Sprinklr, Conversocial, Percolate, Spredfast, etc.

Contact me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or by email at PerryN1 at sutterhealth dot org