It's another Tri-with-Scott - Social triathlon.. a great work out (a swim-bike-run-bike triathlon somewhere between a Sprint distance and Olympic distance event) in a totally non competitive environment.. We start together and finish together and then head to Coupa Cafe for Coffee afterwards. Complete details of how this all works is given below. Be sure to bring a lock for your bike when we lock it at Windy Hill Preserve for the run portion.
Hope to see you all out there soon!
The plan is similar to other previous social triathlons:
(1) Meet at 8 AM at Rinconada pool, Palo Alto.. swim for about 20-40
minutes - .9 Mile??
(2) Then shower and put our swim stuff into our car and then bike to Windy Hill Preserve (Bike about 45 minutes) - All together!
(3) Lock bikes and run for about 2-4 miles in Windy Hill in Portola Valley
(3) Bike Back to Coffee at Coupa Cafe on our return trip through PA (45 minutes)
(4) Finish bike ride back to cars at Rinconada Pool
(5) Socialize and stick together
(6) Get a workout
(7) Have fun
(8) Meet new friends
(1) Low stress transitions.. shower and change!
(2) Easy start time (8 AM)
(3) Low Cost (FREE) except swim pass or $6.00
(4) Running in beautiful Windy Hill preserve on nice trails
(5) Swim, bike and run with fun people like yourself.
Happy Swimming, Biking and running!
Questions?... call Scott at (650) 793-0475