Various social events, predominantly in or around Auckland. Music events, festivals, cultural activities and more. Wanting to aim towards smaller group meet ups in order to properly meet and get to know one another.
1. Be Kind and Courteous. We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying. Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. No Promotions or Spams to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
4. Respect everyone's privacy. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
5. Positivity and sharing good vibes. We are all about positive energy and vibes. Please leave all drama at the door step and come on in, unwind and soak up some positivity.