addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Social Data and Analytics - DC Message Board › Measuring Audience Engagement through Analytics

Measuring Audience Engagement through Analytics

Patrick C.
user 7160956
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hello everyone -
The DC Media Innovations Meetup group is having a meeting at the Washington Post I thought I'd pass along which is relevant to our topic:

Measuring Audience Engagement through Analytics with AddThis, Chartbeat, NPR
Thursday, June 12 at 6 p.m.
The Washington Post (Farragut North and McPherson Metro)
1150 15th Street NW, Washington, DC

Here is the link to the event:
http://www.meetup.com/DC-Media-Innovations/events/183960842/­

Also - we are putting together the schedule for the Summer and Fall if you have any topic suggestions or would like to help out in the organization. Please email me if you would like to be involved.
Many thanks -
Patrick Callahan