addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Social Data and Analytics - DC Message Board › 2 events you should be aware of in Social Data and Analytics

2 events you should be aware of in Social Data and Analytics

Patrick C.
user 7160956
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi DC Social Data and Analytics members:

Here are two events you should be aware of that are the tops in the industry of Social Data and Analytics:

1) Brandwatch is hosting a “Now You Know” Conference next week in Chicago May 9th through the 11th (Read More). The Now You Know conference is a forum for leaders in our space to collaborate on best practices, share knowledge and understand how to address their challenges. It will be held across two tracks over two days.  Please let me know if you’re interested in attending and I can get you a discount code. It is a highly recommended conference if you’re into social data and intelligence.

2) The Big Boulder Conference is coming up in June (the 23rd and 24th) (http://www.bbi.org...­). This is another great event with leaders in the field - and highly recommended. Please let me know if you need more information about this as well.

Patrick