addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Update: Sing Along Piano Night at Jacob Wirth's

Update: Sing Along Piano Night at Jacob Wirth's

Beth
bethinsalem
Salem, MA
Hi everyone,

So they are predicting a foot of snow for Friday night...but you know this is New England and we could end up with it being 60 degrees. However, it looks pretty certain that we will get snow.  I am still planning on the event as scheduled, but I have added an additional night in two weeks on Friday, February 22nd. If you think you are not going to make it this Friday due to weather and would rather come the 22nd, please RSVP. It has not been announced to the group yet in order to let you all have first dibs on spots.

I will be watching the weather and using my best judgement about the event Friday night so please check for updates. I will be coming into Boston in a walking cast (broke my ankle at my event last weekend)...so don't let a little snow stop you from having a great time! :)

Beth