addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Fun Message Board › New Orleans - Anyone would like to join me for a New Orleans feast this Frid

New Orleans - Anyone would like to join me for a New Orleans feast this Friday 3/29?

Jin
jinjihz
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
Hi again!

I hope this time I gave enough prep time so we can actually pull it off. Would anyone be curious about New Orleans enough to join me for a crawfish boil at Legal Seafood Harvard Sq.? It's an special event hosted by Chef Layne Copell, born and raised in Louisiana. Only served on Fridays in March, so that make March 29 the last day! We can meet there anytime after 7pm, talk laugh eat and just hang and be friends.

Please reply to this and let me know. Would be fun to go together!

Jin