addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Meetup reminder: FREE bowling at Kings!

Meetup reminder: FREE bowling at Kings! (Including shoe rental) - Benefit for Boys & Girls Club

Beth
bethinsalem
Salem, MA
Hi there,
You are receiving this email because you have RSVP'd as a YES for Sunday's bowling event at Kings. If your plans have changed, please take a moment to update your RSVP. Keep in mind that this Sunday is Father's Day (in case you forgot!) When you arrive, please find me with your $5 donation and I will check your name off. ALL donations will go directly to the Boys & Girls Club of Salem. This is completely a charity event. The bowling and shoes are free!
I will be sending out at least one more reminder before Sunday.
Let me know if you have any questions! See you soon,
Beth
781-608-6986
When: Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:45 AM
Where: Kings
50 Dalton St
Boston, MA 02115
617-266-2695
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Beth
bethinsalem
Salem, MA
Post #: 7
I apologize, somehow an email went out to all of Social Fun instead of just the ones who responded YES for the bowling event. Please disregard the email if you are not attending. Thank you!