addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Fun Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: $7.50 Movie Tuesdays - Red2- NOT in 3D

Meetup Cancelled: $7.50 Movie Tuesdays - Red2- NOT in 3D

Biagio
user 3847345
Group Organizer
Bedford, MA
$7.50 Movie Tuesdays - Red2- NOT in 3D, scheduled to occur on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 6:45 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Sorry I made a mistake, I post this movie (Red 2) back in  the beginning of Jan 2013 and looks like they changed the Release date so the new Release date is July 19, 2013.
So I am canceling this movie.
I did see an advance screening for Red 2 yesterday and it was great so you you still try to see it on your own!

Enjoy life
Ciao
Biagio