addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Socialize, Network, and Connect Message Board › Ola/Hello If you are interested in the area of international cross-cultural

Ola/Hello If you are interested in the area of international cross-cultural experiences, I am excited to introduce you to FACE Brasil

Mark
FACE-Brasil
Grantsburg, WI
Post #: 15
Ola/Hello
If you are interested in the area of international cross-cultural experiences, I am excited to introduce you to FACE Brasil (Friend to Amigo Cultural Exchange Brasil) which is a short-term cultural immersion experience, adventure tourism, offering a blend of meaningful community service, cultural exploration and hands-on-learning in Northeast Brazil. Please check out F.A.C.E. Brasil Website: www.friendtoamigoculturalexchangebrasil.­yolasite.com
Please visit us on Facebook and “like” us if you are inclined to do so, link: F.A.C.E. Brasil on Facebook: https://www.facebook....­
Please visit the LinkedIn "U.S. to Northeast Brazil Cultural Exchange Interest Group" and join: http://www.linkedin.c...­
Please feel free to contact me with any, questions, interest or comments. Take care, um abraço, Mark; E-mail: friendamigocultexchangebrasil@gmail.com­