Time: 16h00 - 18h00
Venue: Johannesburg Stock Exchange (Atrium Venue- Ground Floor)
• 16h00-16h45: Deliksha Mohanlal and Ziyaad Wadee
To ESB or Not to ESB, that is the question. When people talk about SOA the first thing that comes to mind is ESB, and for some organizations, implementing an ESB can become very complex and costly. The current digital age, consisting of mobile, cloud, IoT (Internet of Things) and numerous other technologies, requires a lean, agile and flexible architecture that enables rapid development and minimal time to market. NoESB architecture is an opportunity to either avoid or reduce dependency on ESBs and focus on a gateway that is decoupled from the service implementation itself. Does the current ESB as we know it, have the capability to successfully cater for this new digital age or is it becoming fast outdated, facing the risk of being replaced by an API gateway?
• 17h15-18h00: Devon Simons
Threat Defence: Information Security Trends. Today the internet has become ground zero for most criminals, attacks on data and reputation occur by the minute. How does one protect your personal data when the endpoints exposed grow with each evolved technology. We bring you Threat Defence: Information Security Trends which unveils means and ways to successfully prepare to fend off the imminent attacks.
Note to attendees:
- Seats are limited ! So RSVP today.
- Secure underground parking is available. Please ensure you RSVP for this event on this meetup group for security reasons.
- Bring along your business card and we will put you down for a lucky draw in our next Technology Hub event.