**Please read this message in its entirety as some details for the meetup are changing. **
Topic: What I Learned at QA or the Highway 2016
The one day conference, QA or the Highway 2016, is scheduled for February 16th, 2016 in Columbus, Ohio. There are some excellent tracks and speakers listed for the event. We are going to dedicate our testing meetup to sharing our experiences at the conference.
Join us even if you were not able to attend the conference as there will be valuable information shared.
Keep in mind, this is YOUR meetup! The most valuable information that is shared here comes from people like you (no matter your skill level). The more participation we have the better our meeting will be. So remember take some time to review the topic as the meet-up draws closer, think of questions you have or experiences you would like to share!
- What was your impression of the conference?
- What lessons are you going to take back to your work?
- What nuggets of wisdom did you pick up?
5:45-6:15 - We are going to start with a time of networking. You are invited to come a little earlier than the posted 6:00 p.m. time
6:15-6:20 - Announcements
6:20-7:45 - Discussions
7:45-8:00 - Networking
Please FEEL FREE to bring food with you to the meetup.
This meeting is for:
- Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
- New testers starting out
- Those interested in starting a career in testing
- Anyone interested in learning more about Testing
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH[masked]:00-8:00 p.m. - February 23th, 2016
- Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
- Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
- Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
- Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
- Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Visitor parking is out front.
- Please come into the visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) and let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting.
Don't forget to RSVP!
I look forward to seeing you there.
- Matt & Mindy Hutchison