We look forward to kicking off the new year with one of our personal favourite sessions covering communitcation and collaboration. Come join us for another great SWTC event!
By the end of the session students will be able to:
- Describe different forms of communication and why communication is important
- Discuss some of the challenges surrounding communication and how to overcome them
- Explain software testing fluently to others
- Apply techniques to help generate conversations about testing
- Evaluate the pros and cons of different communication methods in general
********** Before the session **********
Students will be recommended to view the following videos:
> Communication – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-communication
> Influence – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-influencing
> Diagrams – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/99-second-introduction-to-diagrams
Note, as usual our very friendly and gracious hosts EE will be providing us food and drink for the night. If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know.