addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Software for Renewable Energy - Bay Area Message Board › After our first meetup...

After our first meetup...

David M.
user 8805955
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
To those of you who were able to make it to last night's meetup, thanks again!

If you were not, I hope you'll be able to stop by the next one.

I've uploaded a copy of the .pdf slide deck from the presentation last night. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to attach it directly to this message. But if you go to our meetup page and then click More->Files in the top menu bar, you should find it.

That being said, much of the excitement of the evening was in group members' stories and thoughts, which isn't captured in the slides.

In the next few days I'll put up a poll for all members asking about A.) what the topic of the next meetup should be B.) when thr next meetup should be and C.) where we should hold the next meetup.

Thanks again for being part of the SWRE!

Dave