Needs a location
2018 Queenstown, Auckland & Cook Islands
15 Days, 13 Nights
March 2-17, 2018
Queenstown is New Zealand’s outdoor adventure playground offering jet-boating, bungy jumping, and heli-skiing set against a stunning backdrop of lake and mountains. Continue to Auckland, a city that offers pretty much close to every activity that you could wish for: from high-speed America’s Cup racing yacht to a casual cruise on the harbor. Auckland’s blend of harbour, islands, Polynesian culture and modern city environment has created a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world. From big wild rolling surf beaches to a beautiful gulf scattered with tranquil holiday islands, the sea and all its attractions are why this is known as the City of Sails. From some of New Zealand’s best shopping and dining experiences to a cruise on the beautiful harbor – a few days in Auckland - building in a tour or two - is the perfect beginning to your vacation in New Zealand. Enjoy five nights in the stunning Cook Islands With exotic white sandy beaches, the tropical lagoon water lapping at your feet and the sun setting over the mountains, the Cook Islands offers the perfect vacation experience.
Enhance your New Zealand vacation with a Maori experience in your New Zealand itinerary. Maori culture is an integral part of Kiwi life and adds a unique, dynamic experience for visitors.
Journey through the mythical legends and step in to the world of Maori at Skyline Queenstown, to experience the fearsome haka and a stunning poi display. Queenstown’s Dart River Jet Safaris is a unique combination of breathtaking ‘world heritage’ scenery, exhilarating wilderness jet boating, Mäori heritage and inspiring adventure.
Explore inspiring scenery largely untouched for thousands of years, from the mountains of the majestic Southern Alps to the sand dunes, reefs and surf of the rugged West Coast on the Hollyford Track.
In Auckland, absorb the area’s history and admire the magnificent traditional Maori carvings that stand guard. Experience Auckland’s unique cultural heritage with the Auckland Maori Tour and hear stories of Maori people, learn about the language and see some of Auckland’s very best sights.
• Round-trip airfare on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles to Queenstown, Auckland, & Rarotonga
• Four nights Hotel St Moritz Queenstown, Guest Room
• Four nights Pullman Auckland, Superior Room
• Five nights Royale Takitumu Villas, One Bedroom Lagoonview Villa including early check-in, tropical breakfast and welcome drink on arrival, complimentary use of kayaks, snorkeling gear and guest barbecue
• Gondola and Buffet Dinner
• Milford sound Nature Cruise Coach/Cruise/Fly
• Auckland City Revealed Tour
• Waitomo & Hobbiton Experience
• Aitutaki Day Tour
• Round-trip airport/hotel transfers throughout
• US/foreign taxes/fees
REGISTER HERE https://regisweb.cruiseplannersnet.com/rwt/register/passengers/1275
Rate: $5,836.50 per person based on double occupancy.
Friday March 2, 2018
• Fly from Los Angeles, USA to Auckland, New Zealand (12 hours 45 minutes) – PLEASE NOTE you will be crossing the International Dateline during flight and will arrive in Auckland on Sunday March 4, 2018
Sunday March 4, 2018
• Arrive Auckland and transfer to domestic terminal for flight to Queenstown
• Transfer from Queenstown Airport to Hotel St Moritz for 4 nights - Situated in the heart of Queenstown and with wonderful views overlooking Lake Wakatipu to The Remarkables mountain range, Hotel St Moritz embodies the spirit of its location. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz offers a choice of rooms and suites, each handsomely appointed to cleverly blend timeless classics with modern essentials. Hotel St Moritz features Lombardi Restaurant, Bar and Library, a gymnasium, and hot tub garden
• Dinner this evening at the Skyline Restaurant accessed by the scenic Gondola Ride - Located an easy five-minute walk from central Queenstown on Brecon Street and exclusively accessed by scenic gondola, Skyline Gondola, Restaurant and Luge is a must-see attraction during your visit to Queenstown. Here you will find the region's best views spreading out in a spectacular 220-degree panorama, with breathtaking views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables mountain range, and across Lake Wakatipu to Cecil and Walter Peaks. Of course there's more to do than just admire the view! Enjoy a sumptuous dinner in the Skyline Restaurant, which serves up a Taste of New Zealand buffet of legendary proportions.
Monday March 5, 2018
• FREE DAY
Tuesday March 6, 2018
• Milford Sound Nature Cruise Coach/Cruise/Fly - A Real Journeys vehicle will pick you up from your Queenstown hotel for your transfer to the Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown, the departure point of your tour. Join your coach to commence a full day Milford Sound Day Excursion. Depart Queenstown and travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu through rolling countryside to Te Anau. Continue along the spectacular Milford Road through impressive alpine scenery. Upon arrival at Milford Sound board the Real Journeys vessel for a leisurely nature cruise the full length of the fiord out to the Tasman Sea. View spectacular alpine scenery including waterfalls, rainforest and towering peaks and keep a look out for wildlife including seals, dolphins and penguins. Following the cruise, clients are returned to Queenstown by luxury coach. Tour concludes at approximately 7.45pm (8.00pm 1 November - 31 March), at which time hotel drop offs will commence. Duration: 13 Hours. Inclusions: Coach transfers to Milford Sound, Tea/Coffee on board the vessel. Picnic Lunch Box (Attractively presented in individual boxes containing: Cold meat & salad Sandwich, Cheese and Crackers, Piece of Fruit, Cookie, Scroggin energy mix, Fruit Juice Drink, Complimentary Tea and Coffee)
Wednesday March 7, 2018
• FREE DAY
Thursday March 8, 2018
• Fly Queenstown to Auckland (1 hour 50 minutes)
• Transfer from Auckland Airport to Pullman Auckland Hotel for 4 nights - Pullman Auckland is located in the city centre, close to popular attractions and well-known shopping and entertainment districts. The hotel features 340 hotel rooms and residence apartments, an Executive Club Lounge, Connectivity centre, luxury health club and spa and extensive dining and function facilities.
Friday March 9, 2018
• Auckland City Revealed - A Bush and Beach vehicle will pick you up from your inner city accommodation to commence an Auckland City Revealed tour. NZ's largest and busiest city is set on 48 dormant volcanic cones and lies between two harbours: the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. The tour begins with a drive up Queen Street, past Auckland University and through Auckland Domain to Ponsonby. Head over the harbour bridge to the North Shore and enjoy a stroll on Narrow Neck Beach in historic Devonport. Re-board the coach for a trip up to the summit of Mt Victoria for stunning panoramic views over Auckland City, then travel back over the harbour bridge to Westhaven Marina. Finish with a visit to Auckland Fish Market before continuing on to the Viaduct Harbour. Tour concludes at approximately 12.00pm, at which time accommodation drop offs will commence.
Saturday March 10, 2018
• FREE DAY
Sunday March 11, 2018
• Waitomo & Hobbiton Experience - Depart Auckland and travel through lush Waikato farmland to the small village of Waitomo, where you will partake in a guided tour through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves with its amazing stalactites, stalagmites and other limestone formations. Finish with a silent boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto - a subterranean cavern lit up by the lights of thousands of tiny glowworms. Depart Waitomo and enjoy lunch on the way towards Rotorua. Upon arrival at the Agrodome you will transfer onto a Hobbiton Movie Set coach for a scenic drive across the Kaimai Ranges to the small rural town of Matamata. Your movie set tour then starts with a drive through a 1,250 acre working sheep farm. The Hobbit Holes, Green Dragon Inn, Mill and other structures can be viewed and you will see how this beautiful piece of Waikato farmland was transformed into The Shire from Middle Earth. The tour guide will escort you through the 10 acre site while recounting fascinating details on how the Hobbiton movie set was created. Afterwards you will be taken into Matamata for some free time before re-boarding your Great Sights coach for the return journey to Auckland. Tour concludes at approximately 8.10pm, at which time accommodation drop offs will commence. Duration: 12.5 Hours. Inclusions: Hotel transfers, morning tea and picnic lunch.
Monday March 12, 2018
• Transfer from Pullman Hotel to Auckland International Airport for flight to Cook Islands
• Flight from Auckland, New Zealand to Rarotonga, Cook Islands (3 hours 50 minutes) – PLEASE NOTE: you will be crossing the international date line and landing in Rarotonga on Sunday March 10, 2018
Sunday March 11, 2018
• Transfer from Rarotonga International Airport to Royale Takitumu Villas for 5 nights - Pure Polynesia, a thousand miles from nowhere - yet just 20 minutes to the rest of the world - Royale Takitumu has created the definitive deserted island luxury experience. This is a one-of-a-kind destination for the discerning traveller who wants to be enchanted by the South Pacific experience, without relinquishing the very best creature comforts. The authentic Polynesian-styled villas include kitchen and covered deck, as well as an en-suite bathroom in which awaits a spa bath built for two, shower, bidet and Italian tiles. Just a few steps from your bedroom lies Rarotonga's premier white sand beach in the heart of Titikaveka, on the quiet south side of the main island
Monday March 12, 2018
• FREE DAY
Tuesday March 13, 2018
• Aitutaki Day Tour - The day tour starts with a coach transfer to Rarotonga International Airport for an 8:00am departure to Aitutaki. The flight takes 40 minutes on our Saab 340 pressurised airliner, during which tea and coffee are served. On arrival at Aitutaki you will be taken on a short island tour by 'le truck' lasting around one and a half hours. A stop is made at the local village market where souvenir T-shirts etc. can be purchased. Then it's on to the highlight of the day - the lagoon cruise. Departing from the wharf opposite Aitutaki Lagoon Resort and Spa, you will board the 21 metre catamaran Titi-ai-tonga. (Translation: "Wind from the South" - the name of a historic trading schooner that used to serve the island early last century). The catamaran has comfortable covered seating as well as sunbathing decks and access is easily negotiated for people with physical disabilities including those in wheelchairs. The clear turquoise water of the Aitutaki lagoon is spectacular! There is time for snorkeling and swimming before stopping at a motu (small islet on the fringing reef) for a tasty barbecue lunch, cooked right on board. Anyone who has not snorkelled before will find our lagoon tour guides happy to help you experience the wonder of the lagoon's underwater world. It's not that hard and after a short lesson most people will find snorkelling a breeze. The cruise will pass by Akaiami, the small islet that was once a stopover for huge TEAL (Tasman Empire Airways Limited) Shorts Solent flying boats enroute from Fiji to Tahiti on the famous weekly Coral Route. The service finished in 1965 when Tahiti’s international airport at Faaa opened to landplane service. The return flight arrives back at Rarotonga Airport at 5:30pm. Duration: 9.5 hours. Inclusions: Flights, Safari Island tour of Aitutaki, Lagoon Cruise, Towels and snorkeling gear.
Wednesday March 14, 2018
• FREE DAY
Thursday March 15, 2018
• FREE DAY
Friday March 16, 2018
• Transfer from Rarotonga Hotels to International Airport
• Flight from Rarotonga International Airport, Cook Islands to Los Angeles International Airport, USA (9hours 36 minutes) Arriving Los Angeles on Saturday March 17, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: This is a QUOTE only; no services are currently being held. Airfare subject to change without notice until tickets are issued. Above services and prices subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Land services will not be requested until non-refundable $600pp deposit is received. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. Air Bookings: We require a copy of your passport showing full name, date of birth and gender at time of booking per TSA travel requirements. Note: Airfares quoted in this quotation are based on today's instant purchase pricing are 100% non-refundable once ticketed.
All prices per person and based on double occupancy. Please contact us at[masked] for single rates