Somali Londoners is a group for Somalis to socialise, network and have fun with like minded people.
We organise dining out evenings, visits to the theatre, Somali conversation hangouts, active and outdoor events, cinema nights, discussions, weekend trips in Europe and much more.
Other people who are not of Somali background are also very welcome to join the group.
All members can organise, whether you are in the organisers team or not. To do this just message Ibz through the meetup!
1. Attending an event is simple just ‘RSVP Yes’ and its done.
2. Spaces fill up fast for certain meetups so always try to keep your attendance status updated so to give other members a chance to attend.
3. Don’t worry if a meetup is full, there is usually a waiting list. Once a spot opens up, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
4. If a payment is required for a meetup, always ensure you pay once you RSVP. This will give the organiser time to book the venue or tickets for the meetup.
5. PLEASE!! Out of respect for the organisers and other members, ensure you update your RSVP status if you can’t attend a meetup. The membership status of those who constantly are a ‘No Show’ after rsvp’ing to meetups will be reviewed.