We are opening the first leaders meeting of the year on a limited basis (10 rsvps max) to those members who are interested in taking a more active role in the organization and operation of Songwriters in Seattle. These events are typically held monthly the last Monday of the month, 8pm at Todd Christoffel's house (a little SE of downtown - in the Mount Baker/Columbia City area). Communication and information about them is typically handled directly through e-mail, not the group event calendar.
Discussion topics can include:
- Flyers, business cards, t-shirts, CDs...promotion and distribution
- New events and venues...what's working, what isn't, what direction we'd like to go
- Finances of the non-profit...budgeting, fundraising, best use of the funds we have
- Affiliates (we currently have 2 besides the main SiS group)
- Future/potential projects and initiatives
- Streamlining group communication and accessibility
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
This is a great opportunity to get involved. Thank you in advance for your help and support!