addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Songwriters in Seattle Message Board Opportunities › Are you ready to perform at a showcase?

Are you ready to perform at a showcase?

Leslie V.
user 14653095
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
The Luther's Table event I produced & hosted on Saturday 9/7/13 was a great success! We had four acts (2 of them SIS members) and filled the place and the owners were happy. This is because the players CALLED FRIENDS AND INVITED THEM! That personal invite makes ALL the DIFFERENT.

NOW --- I am looking for two more performers for the SIS Showcase at Luther's Table (Renton) on Friday 9/27/13. So far we have two women on the line-up so I'd like to balance that with 2 fellows. If you have a solid 20 minutes of originaal material and a handful of folks you can get put into seats - then to to the calendar and sign up! then send me (leslie.vanwinkle@gmail.com) a short promo on your act and a jpg photo.