More information coming soon! Book your spot now...
Our fourth year in helping our local law enforcement Chaplains raise money for their non profit organization!
In keeping with charter of giving back to the community - we've found that this event is one of the best around. This event is a great chance to practice our photography, be a part of a one of a kind event, and give our talent and support to others.
On September 13th we will be participating as volunteer photographers for the Tour De Fuzz, a bike ride to benefit their Chaplaincy program.
From their website:
This is the Chaplaincy’s main annual fundraiser. The Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office, the Santa Rosa Police Department, and both of their bike clubs (Sonoma County Road Dogs and BlueLine Cycling) partner with our chaplains to put on this outstanding ride that is open to all Bay Area (and beyond) bike enthusiasts and law enforcement officers throughout the nation.
They are anticipating up to 1300 riders on 3 different courses: a 100 mile, a 100k and a 50k loop. We have maps of the courses, which start and end at Ursuline high school, travel on Westside road through the wine country, up to the Geysers and by Lake Sonoma.
This is a ride, not a race; meaning, there won't be a rush at the start or a hard break at the finish. Riders are competing for their own personal best times in their categories, and there is an award ceremony at the end for those with best times.
We need photographers strategically placed on all of the routes (maps and details coming soon!) to capture action shots of the riders and then afterwards (if you want) the activities and demonstrations taking place at the start / finish line.
In exchange for your participation, time and generosity,
• You will get a "Tour de Fuzz" official event photographer t-shirt
• An amazing lunch and drinks at the end of the race
• A chance to meet some amazing people doing great things for Sonoma County
• A discount on entry fees for any of your family members who wants to ride in the Tour
We know this won't appeal to everyone, and that is ok - we understand.
If you want to participate here is what we need:
• Your commitment that you will show up on the day of the event
• Come to a 'planning meeting' the night before - to pick up your Tour de Fuzz Photographer shirt, and discuss last minute logistics. We will have drinks and food on hand for you too.
• Agree to donate your best images to the County's website
• A $10 dollar 'donation' to cover the cost of your shirt
Email us with any questions you have. And if you RSVP yes, don't forget to answer the shirt size question so we can order your shirt.
Thanks you! Let's have fun and give back.
Remy and Ray