addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sonoma County Photography Group Message Board Local galleries and Contests › Redwood Cafe artist’s reception.

Redwood Cafe artist’s reception.

This message board is read-only.

Kenneth B.
user 16377901
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 14
Hello friends, I am a featured artist at the Redwood Café in Cotati and my photographs are up on the walls for the next two months.

Here is the front and backside of my postcards with the info for my artist’s reception.
Reception is Sunday January 27th, 2013 from 4-7 pm.

It would be great to see you at the artist’s reception.
Thank you,
-Kenneth Bradley
Roger B.
RogerBoltPhoto
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 28
It was great meeting and talking with you at Ft. Point Ken. See you at the reception.
Rog
Kenneth B.
user 16377901
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 15
It was great meeting and talking with you at Ft. Point Ken. See you at the reception.
Rog
Great to meet you as well Roger! Looking forward to seeing you at the reception and at one of your concerts.
A former member
Post #: 24
nice! Good luck with your show!! :)
Tom D.
user 40497812
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 10
Hey Ken, I have company in town this weekend so won't be able to make your opening. Your images look great and I wish you great success with your exhibit.
Kenneth B.
user 16377901
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 17
Thank you all that made it and the kind words from those who didn't.
It was a crazy busy evening.
Not enough time to spend any time with all the old friends, family and new friends who stopped by.
-Ken
Roger B.
RogerBoltPhoto
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 37
I am sooooo sorry Robin and I missed your reception . Robin & I got busy with a couple of activities and totally spaced it out. I promise we will get by the cafe and check out your work. Congrats my brother!