addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sonoma County Photography Group Message Board Local galleries and Contests › IMBY |In My Backyard | The Sonoma County Museum as Subject January 25 – Febr

IMBY |In My Backyard | The Sonoma County Museum as Subject January 25 – February 24, 2013

This message board is read-only.

Mindy B.
MBreslinPhotog
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 3
IMBY |In My Backyard | The Sonoma County Museum as Subject

January 25 – February 24, 2013

Haven't checked it out yet but I will soon.

IMBY is an open-call group exhibition of photographers, taking the Sonoma County Museum as subject. Photographers of all stripes, from artists and professionals to amateurs and hobbyists, will be photographing the museum building for the exhibition, an historic 1910 structure that was originally a post office.
Steve R.
user 23859442
Guerneville, CA
Post #: 37
I wonder how the photographers got on the invite list. I only heard about it in a public announcement last week.
Paul F.
Paul_Freitas
Santa Rosa, CA
Post #: 46
Saw the exhibit today. A lot of interesting and creative views of the Museum and grounds. Worth your time (and $7). I'ed recommended it !