addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sonoma Beerocrats Homebrewing Club Message Board › Two 15 Gal. Kegs free to a good home.

Two 15 Gal. Kegs free to a good home.

A former member
Post #: 10
I have two 15 gallon beer kegs that picked up from my winemaker when he was cleaning out his inventory. I thought that I was going to go and have them modified as new brew kettles but after a year and a half it has become pretty obvious that I am not going to get around to that. They are clean, in medium to good shape. Free to the first one who wants them. I live in Healdsburg and would be willing to drive as far south as The Beverage People to meet someone and drop them off.
A former member
Post #: 11
I changed my profile picture to show the two kegs.
A former member
Post #: 37
If those kegs are still available I'll glady take them.
Thank you Michael
A former member
Post #: 12
They are yours! Let me know a good time and place that I can drop them off with you.
A former member
Post #: 38
No need for you to drive down. Let me know when and where I'll come pick them up.
A former member
Post #: 13
I shot you an email with me details. Talk soon.
A former member
Post #: 14
Thanks for the hops Mike! I wasn't expecting a trade but I'll take it! Great chatting with you. You've given me a few new ideas that I will tweak into my next brew. Cheers.