addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SoulFullPlay SoulCollage® Gathering Message Board › New Meetup: Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire/ferti

New Meetup: Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire/fertility/abundance

Jennifer M.
user 7578893
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for SoulFullPlay SoulCollage® Gathering!

What: Play with SoulCollage and Beltane; the celebration of fire/fertility/abundance
When: Friday, April 29, 2011 7:00 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where: Yvette's house near Dolores Park
Given upon RSVP
San Francisco, CA 94101

Why: Let's come together for another evening of fun, insightful SoulCollage card making. Since we'll be gathering so close to May Day, or Beltane, let's invite cards that honor the spirit of the fire, fertility (literal and figurative) and abundance!

We'll gather at Yvette's house near Dolores Park at 7. Bring cards you have already made, if any, and munchies if you are so inspired.

I'll have light refreshments and everything else you need.

I hope you'll come play!

Jennifer

PS you can see some of my cards and what I'm up to at www.facebook.com/soulfullplay

Check it out!