addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sound Healing and Vibrational Medicine Group Message Board › To better discover sound healing, begin with a good introduction to your own

To better discover sound healing, begin with a good introduction to your own musical voice!

HGMoses
hgmoses
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Greetings Sound Healing and Vibrational Medicine Meetup Members, 

I have a series of classes posted on my "Higher Vibrations" - Group Singing with a Purpose MEETUP group page. Though this series was originally intended for members of my singing group, I realize that much of the information we are covering would be quite valuable to anyone who wants to relate more personally with SOUND HEALING. 

The use of the voice must always be considered in musical terms - regardless of intended outcome. I have encountered many sound healers - some with well-developed voices and others with voices-in-progress. The well-developed voices experience far less resistance in their practice. I invite you to examine the classes in the 8-week series. I believe some of you will find this to be a perfect compliment to your studies in Sound Healing and Vibrational Medicine. 

I have attached a full schedule in the pdf below.

FOR COMPLETE DETAILS: Please take a look at the posting on my other meetup site: http://www.meetup.com...­

"VOCAL SKILLS 101 - Mastering Your Musical Voice" is a perfect class for anyone who wants to sharpen their singing, toning and musical skills, regardless of your level of vocal training. 

I have developed this unique 'short-course' as a comprehensive training program for any adult who wants to master simple and effective tools to develop their voice, increase their musicality and learn to sing in harmony with confidence.

Our classes meet every Sunday in February and March (8 Sundays) from 2:00-3:30 PM at the Institute of Harmonic Science. A list of all classes in the curriculum is posted on our Meetup calendar. 

NOTE: This curriculum satisfies the requirement for Vocal Skills 101 Certification.

Tuition is $15 per class, or $100 for the entire course (save $20).

Please call me with any questions. HG Moses 602-751-8352

When we complete the course, our next Higher Vibrations group activity will be a short one-month season preparing to perform "Spirituals and Songs of Purpose" concerts in April at the 25th Annual Seven Ray Institute Conference in Mesa, and the Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Goodyear. Vocal Skills 101 will give your a solid preparation for the music we will be singing. 

I look forward to working with you. Bring a friend! - HGMoses