We're lovelies from the South Bay Area, primarily late 20s - mid 40s, but lovelies from all over the Bay Area are welcome! We're here for brunching, lunching, winery tours, cocktail making, spa days, movies, hiking, exploring, adventuring and all those other fun things lovely ladies enjoy doing to make new girlfriends and have a fabulous time! This meetup is for lovely people with lovely personalities who have positive energy! [:)]
Group size will often be limited to allow us to get to know each other.
*PLEASE NOTE* Meetup charges you automatically. You are responsible for removing yourself from the group if you do not intend to participate. If you have not signed up for an event by the time your free trial ends you will be removed to avoid unnecessary charges and refunds. Meetup policy states, "Members agree to automatic renewal of Member Dues payments upon their initial payment to the group. Refunds will not be issued as a result of failure to turn off renewal."
CONDITIONS OF JOINING THIS GROUP AND BEING A MEMBER:
By sending a join request and being a member of the group, you agree to the following:
1) You must be a female
2) You must have a CLEAR PHOTO of your face on your profile for this group to be accepted and it must remain on your profile at all times. No exceptions. Pictures of cartoon characters, drawings, landscapes, animals, misc. items or photos of people wearing masks will not be accepted. This is so you can be recognized at events and for safety reasons as well. Members not displaying a clear photo will be removed
3) Please be respectful with your RSVPs. Cancellations within 24-hours of the event start time will be flagged as No-Shows unless the member communicates with the organizer/event host. This is especially true if the event has a waitlist. If you are flagged as a No-Show three times you will be removed from the group
4) No matter the type of or duration of an event, showing up late is both inconsiderate and impolite to the event organizer and the attendees unless indicated otherwise. If you happen to be running late for an event, please communicate with the event organizer. Chronic tardiness will result in removal from the group
5) Members on waitlists who DO NOT have a history of no-shows or tardiness will receive priority on the attending list if a spot opens up. If you are on a waitlist, please check in periodically to see if you have made it on the attending list. Do not wait until the day of the event to check
6) Additional guests are not allowed at events unless indicated otherwise
7) Showing up at events without being on the attending list (aka “crashing”) is unacceptable unless arrangements are made with the event host beforehand
8) Please read event descriptions in full when considering to RSVP. Take dates, times, your personal obligations and commuting/traffic into consideration. Make a note on your calendar when you have RSVPed to an event. If an event calls for a payment to the organizer, please pay in a timely matter to avoid cancellation. Check the event page for comments and updates frequently
9) Inactive members and members with no RSVP history within one year of her membership dues payment date will be removed
10) All members and event attendees are responsible for their own actions when attending and transporting themselves to and from events. You acknowledge that there may be risks and hazards associated with events and you assume all responsibility and forever dismiss all organizers, event hosts and group members of liability for, and not limited to, personal damages, injuries or emotional distresses to yourself. You agree to this by signing up and attending any event
11) Acting in a way in which other members are made uncomfortable or having a sense of entitlement will result in removal