This group is specifically created for women of color, who are awakened(ing) to divine knowledge of self, so that we can commune in a safe space of elevated like minds to:
• (1) Exchange wisdom, experience, and skill to support and empower each other on our individual journeys as women;
• (2)Proactively discuss issues that matter to us in the black community and as women of African descent;
• (3)Build and reinforce strong and loving relationships with our divine masculine reflections;
• (4) Strengthen the foundation of our families;
• (5)Encourage each other in the alignment and birthing of our spiritual purpose;
• (6)Create a positive space and heritage for teaching our young girls divine principles of womanhood;
• (7)Provide information and guidance for repatriation and/or travel to Africa;
• (8)Break the generational cycle of disease through holistic wellness;
• (9)Awaken and strengthen our divine feminine energy and intuition by transcending and healing baggage of the past;
• (10)Learn about and give honor to the powerful women of our ancestry whose stories are often overshadowed.
• (11)Foster financial empowerment and liberation through education on economic principles as well as establishment of co-ops, bartering, etc.
We seek to manifest change within the community by starting first with self-- healing, building and strengthening our relationship with ourselves, our sisters and our families. If you are seeking to heal and awaken the divine woman within, this group is for you. If you are well on your path of spiritual enlightenment and knowledge of self, this group is for you. If you would like to learn more about your history as a woman ascended from a powerful legacy of African women, this group is for you. If you seek to create meaningful friendships with positive, productive and like-minded women, this group is for you. If you have an inspiring story that must be told, a skill that must be shared, a vision that must be manifested, this group is for you. Join us!