This event has passed
You use Agile at the team level, with Scrum and Kanban. You may be familiar with scaling agile across multiple teams. Now, let’s take Agile to the Enterprise level. It is called “Business Agility”. This 30 minute webinar will show you how the SAFe Scaled Agile framework is the leader in this space and how this next step in the industry can benefit you professionally.
• Those who master large-scale software delivery will define the economic landscape of the 21st century, Mik Kersten
• “The solution is not to trash what we know and start over but instead to reintroduce a second system.” John Kotter calls this model the ‘dual operating system’.
• The SAFe Framework for Business Agility is that “dual operating system” Dean Leffigwell
IT Executives and Directors, consultants, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers
WHAT IS YOUR BENEFIT ?
1. Opportunity to take advantage of this new wave of Agile
2. Identify steps you can take help your organization.
3. Chart your career path for the next 5 years
Jose Carranza is a passionate lean agile practitioner and educator with 37 years of professional experience. He has a unique perspective based on his engineering background and multi-cultural experience having worked in 18 countries, 15 US states, using various languages across different industries.
As an instructor, his energetic and non-conventional style is refreshing and challenging. He has taught various certifications classes, through PMI, Florida Atlantic University and Broward College. He has volunteered as VP of Education for the South Florida Chapter of PMI.
Currently, he serves as an Agile Project Manager for a rapidly-growing and agile-friendly healthcare company in South Florida.
His passion is helping others reach their professional potential.
Join Zoom Meeting