addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Jersey Bernese Mountain Dogs Message Board › Swiss Mountain Dogs in need of homes

Swiss Mountain Dogs in need of homes

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey one and all, Happy Birthday to Max! Kanut is turning 12 in March so you and Max have a lot more wonderful years together!

A rescue recently contacted me about 2 male (intact) Swissies that need homes (either foster or permanent). They are the product of a divorce (breeders) and the wife is threatening to send them to a shelter. The father is 9yrs old and his son is 2. They don't necessarily have to go together. If you are interested in helping out these guys or know someone who could please let me know. my e-mail is: lisasapphire@aol.com
Thanks so much and have a great day on Max's birthday! (sorry I won't be able to attend, I work on sundays)
Lisa