Happy Holidays! Let's meetup for a night of ugly Christmas sweaters! The uglier the sweater, the better! Santa suits, elf or reindeer costumes are also acceptable =).
Also, bring a Christmas themed snack, dessert or drink to share. I'll be making some home made eggnog and will provide a few bottles of wine and beer. I'll also have some non-alcoholic beverages for DD's. Some ideas of what you could bring:
- Christmas decorated cookies or cupcakes.
- Christmas decorated fudge or chocolate bites.
- Foods in the shape of a snowman, Santa, Xmas tree, etc.
- A typical Xmas plate from where you are from.
-Dips and crackers (dips with ingredients with Christmas-like colors, or in the shape of typical holiday characters).
- Appetizers that include nuts or other ingredients typical of the holiday season (cinnamon, nutmeg, peppermint.. you get the idea).
- A bottle of wine (Christmas themed a plus).
- Winter ale beer.
- Other awesome ideas I might have missed ;).
Let's make things more fun by having a white elephant gift exchange game! Bring a gift of maximum $15 if you want to participate in the game. Remember that the goal is to bring a wacky, funny or entertaining gift rather than hitting the $15 limit.
You can find ugly Christmas-themed sweaters at thrift stores like Value Village and Goodwill. Ugliest sweater wins a prize!
Check your email for the address. Also, call my cell if you have trouble finding the house.