addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey! New to the group here!

Well I'm excited to get to know you all - I'd like to mention though that (also like lea pointed out) due to an odd work schedule, I am pretty much not available weekends. Anyone else like setting up weekday events? Hopefully I'll get to meet you all soon and make some great friendships!

Rebekah
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 38
Hey Rebekah! Welcome to the group smile We usually have meetups on weekdays from time to time, mainly thursday or friday nights. Some of the weekday meetups we've had in the past: happy hour at the Fishtale pub, movie nights, stand up comedy shows... The bigger events are usually during the weekends though, but if you are somewhat free on friday afternoons you can probably catch one of the big ones =)
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks! Well, as far as pubs go I'm not yet 21...ha. And I usually work at 4 on fridays. Hopefully we'll still get to do something fun one of these days! Laser tag sounds like a blast :]
Carlos
krloss
Portland, OR
Post #: 40
wow you got it difficult then lol. Do you work on Sunday afternoons too? sometimes we do stuff on Sundays. And yeah, laser tag sounds like fun =)