addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Sound 20's & 30's (& 40's) Crowd Message Board › New Meetup: Target Practice at Bulls Eye in Tacoma

New Meetup: Target Practice at Bulls Eye in Tacoma

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for South Sound 20's & 30's Crowd!

What: Target Practice at Bulls Eye in Tacoma

When: Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:45 PM

Where:
Cabela's
1600 Gateway Blvd NE
Lacey, WA 98516
(360) 252-3500

It's time again to blow the cobwebs out of our handguns and rifles at the range! Weather you are an experienced marksman or have never even touched a gun, come on out & sharpen up your skills or learn the basics with us, because it's always good to know how to protect yourself from dangerous looking thugs like that attractive guy pictured belowlove struck. We'll meet up at Cabela's after lunch at 12:45 to get targets & stuff then carpool out to Tacoma. I'll be bringing 1 of my guns and ammo; will share them.If you can't find me when you get to Cabela's call me on my cell at 360-269-5105.

Bulls Eye allows 3 shooters per lane & here are their price breakdowns and web address:
http://www.bullseyesh...­.
~Lane Fee/ Shooter 1..................................$9.50­
~Shooter 2.......................................­............$6.50
~Shooter 3.......................................­............$6.50
~Gun Rental..................................­...............$7.50
~Ammo............Depends on the caliber of gun you
are shooting. (.22 caliber is inexpensive)

I'm limiting this meet-up to 12 people (4 lanes). Depending on how many people are target shooting on Saturday we may have to wait for lanes to open (they have 12 lanes so keep your fingers crossed). If you can't make this shooting event, I plan on doing one about every 8 weeks. I can fit 4 people in my car and as always, nice people can ride with me for free but mean people pay $12 smile

EAR AND EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED!!!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­