addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Sound Foodies & Fun Club Message Board › New Meetup: The Foodie's Halloween Bash at Jennifer's!

New Meetup: The Foodie's Halloween Bash at Jennifer's!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The South Sound Dining Out /Gourmet Foodie Meetup Group!

What: The Foodie's Halloween Bash at Jennifer's!

When: Saturday, October 30, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Jennifer has graciously offered to host a Pot-Luck Halloween party at her home, Saturday, October 30th. Save the date for now...More details of this event will be forthcoming as she relays them to me! I am guessing that costumes will be optional..I am willing to offer prizes from The Spice of Life Gourmet for the most exciting, and outrageous ones! Keep posted for more details as they come in!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­