Hello and thank you for checking out South Tampa's Dinner for 8!
This is a group for single professionals, ages 25-45, and is 8 years going strong! The entire purpose of the group is for singles to connect through eating good food, sharing conversation, and getting to know new people. This is NOT a dating service....you may simply be looking to expand your group of friends and add a gym, movie, or bar buddy. We don't matchmake what-so-ever.
You should request to join this group if you meet the following requirements:
* You are currently single
* You are professionally employed
* You are between the ages of 25 and 45
* You fully understand that each event will have 8-10 members only
* You will only RSVP "Yes" if you will actually intend to come to the event. If things change update your RSVP to "No" PRIOR TO 24 hours of the dinner. There are no maybes in this group. We expect respect for each other, the group and the restaurants. We have a No Tolerance policy on last minute cancellations.
* You are prepared to cover your tab and tip.
* You MUST have a picture of your face on your profile for recognition purposes.
What "Dinner for 8" is NOT:
- a 'dating service'
- a 'hook up' group
- a business of any kind
Please Note: We ask you to update your RSVP within a reasonable amount of time, usually 24-48 hours before an event, in order to change the reservation size or to have other waitlist-ed diners join in the fun. If you RSVP "Yes" and you fail to show up, you will be removed from the group. We are serious about the importance of showing up and of honoring a commitment that you make. The only exception will be if we receive notification from you with a valid explanation - i.e. my car wouldn't start, etc. I'm not unreasonable, but out of respect for all parties involved, be aware of your time management. We are making this clear up front so there are no future questions or surprises.
Events will take place predominantly in South Tampa but there will be times we venture out. We will also do other activities such as happy hours and different food events in the area.
If you have ideas for specific restaurants, PLEASE feel free to let us know and we will schedule the dinner.