addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Austin Social Group Message Board South Austin Social Group Discussion Forum › Last Minute Cancellations

Last Minute Cancellations

A former member
Post #: 28
Hey Groupies,

We've had quite a few last minute cancellations--recently I was guilty of the same, myself! Remember, we ask that you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. For events at a private home, or small venue where we have a wait list, there is really no excuse for cancelling late. If you do it often, we actually do notice.

If you find yourself moved to "wait list" status for an event with a limit, you're probably in the dog house for multiple last minute bail outs. No offense, but we're trying to be fair our members who show up!

Cheers,
Cyndi G
A former member
Post #: 1
Good advice Cyndi. Unless an emergency comes up there is no good reason for not giving 24 hours advice notice on a cancel. In the CPS cases Erick and I handle parents need to confirm visits with their kids 24 hours in advance or the visit is cancelled. Just good policy. Hope you decide to come on Sunday to TX Land and cattle. But if not I will meet you at another event...
Dawn
A former member
Post #: 29
Hope you decide to come on Sunday to TX Land and cattle. But if not I will meet you at another event...
Dawn

Thanks Dawn! I'm sticking pretty firmly to a vegetarian diet these days, but I definitely look forward to meeting you soon!

Cyndi smile
A former member
Post #: 2
Ah....I admire vegans but could never be one myself...The jazz event looks interesting too, will run it by Erick.
I know he has a few trials he is preparing for so I never make plans that include him w/o first confirming. He's usually cool with anything I want to do. The secret to a successful marriage. smile Good think we had no plans this past weekend. He did plumbing in the kitchen much of the day Sat- (yes he can fix anything)- only to discover Sunday that the garbage disposal was broken, so he installed a new one.

Was the party great last night? Wish we could have come.

Dawn