You are invited to the SBEC Pitch Night! an excellent place to meet entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors.
This monthly event is designed for the startup. Share your ideas, debate different approaches, expand your network, and maybe even meet your next cofounder.
If you’re looking to be an investor, mentor or start your own business, this is an event you don’t want to miss.
If you would like to pitch please send me a note to receive instructions on how to be prepared for the meeting.
But be prepared, we will challenge your ideas and make you defend your beliefs.
It’s FREE. It’s FUN.
Be sure and attend the Pitch Night Bootcamp by Ted Lanes on Friday, March 22nd at 10am - register on our meetup site. Ted is a very talented and knowledgable money guy, entrepreneur and talented management guru so this session will be awesome!
Here are some guidelines for the Pitch Night IV - this time we will have the audience vote on the best pitches and award prizes for the winners!
Pizza and beverages will be available for sale...
1. Download the winning investor pitch template from the www.thesbec.org (http://www.sbec.org/) website to give you an idea on how to structure your presentation.
2. If you already have a slide deck bring it on a zip drive so you can load to the center presentation LCD & PC/MAC will be available.
3. You will be given 10 minutes for Pitch and 5 for Q&A...practice ahead of time as we will bring in the Shark music if you run over the time.
4. We will take several networking breaks to allow attendees to get to know each other during the evening.
5. We ask that you either Pitch or be an active participant by offering your coaching, feedback and mentoring to those Pitching...everyone learns and benefits.
6. For some videos on pitching check out You Tube - Investor Pitch guidelines/demos, etc. some of the Shark Tank ones are interesting, also some on being concise in your pitch.
This is a super opportunity to get your product/service known and your story tuned up so don't be shy as this is the time to get good practice...