addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Improv Fun Message Board › Extra FREE ticket to Rooster T. Feathers Comedy Club Friday Aug. 26th

Extra FREE ticket to Rooster T. Feathers Comedy Club Friday Aug. 26th

Chris
ChrisRudd
San Jose, CA
Post #: 17
I have an extra FREE ticket to this Friday's 9pm show at Rooster T. Feathers in Sunnyvale. Here is the link:

http://www.roostertfe...­

There is a 2 item minimum order per person (usually people get drinks because the food is nothing special). I could also see about getting more tickets if needed, but they would be $18 each plus possibly a service fee. First person to email me get's the ticket. Use the link on my group profile.

Chris Rudd