addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Ramblers Hiking Group Message Board › Lead a Hike for the South Bay Ramblers

Lead a Hike for the South Bay Ramblers

Dawn
user 10250533
Redding, CA
Greetings South Bay Ramblers,
I’m reaching out to you all to help us fill up our fall schedule by leading a hike for the South Bay Ramblers. We’re looking for local hikes on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month and open to any hikes on other days including Sundays. If you haven’t lead before and are interested in becoming a hike leader, please read the Hike Leader Guidelines and then email me and I’ll set you up to start posting your hikes. If you’re already a hike leader, you may post your hikes at any time.  Leading us on just one hike/event per year will waive your membership dues.
I’d also like to take this time to thank all the wonderful members of our group who volunteer their time on so many occasions through-out the year to help keep this great group going. My sincere thanks to Marcia, Monica, Glenn, Julia, Lori, Steve, Jane Bishop, David Cartwright, Jean, Kitty, Jeff, Frank, Stephen M, Fran, Bob, Yvette, Judy H, Mary Hall and Rani for all the hikes you’ve lead us on either recently or in the past. Without you all, there would be no South Bay Ramblers.
I hope to see you all hiking soon (once my sprained ankle heals).
Until then, happy hiking!
Dawn