addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Florida Runs Meetup Message Board › 24-Day AdvoCare Diet

24-Day AdvoCare Diet

Melissa P.
user 10752744
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 14
Hi Everyone,

I just became a distributor for AdvoCare...so here is my sales pitch! (I know - I hate being salesy but I figured why not share this stuff with my fellow runners as I started using the products and have seen really good results to date!) Anyway - if you are looking for a diet program to get on and/or just looking for products to enhance your endurance, energy, running, etc., let me know! (I am offering discounts to South Florida Runs members!)

Here are some of the recommended running products:
ReHydrate Drink
Catalyst
Spark Energy Drink
Thermo Plus

Direct link to my AdvoCare website is: AdvoCare - Melissa. (But order directly through me for the discount.)

And see pics of my personal results so far at RunningTips101.com.

Thanks for allowing my "Sales Pitch"!