addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › So, what are you reading right now?

So, what are you reading right now?

Beckie
Momzpink13
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 39
The Silmarillion, for about the 4th time. smile
Beckie
Jennifer
user 20654681
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 177
I have several books going now.

Drying Foods at Home by Terri Paajanen

The Essential Rumi by Coleman Barks (I Love Rumi. What an Amazing Poet)

Starting Man's Search For Meaning By Viktor Frankl

K-Bay
Kbay
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 90
Jennifer, I locve Viktor Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning!!! Probably need to read it again! And Rumi is awesome! I seem to be currently focused on prepper items and am about half way through
"Light's Out". Also, I am really enjoying "Dare to Prepare". Seems to have an answer to everything so far.
I am just beginning to listen to Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (again). The movies just don't do it justice. And we are living her work from 50 years ago right now!
Jennifer
user 20654681
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 180
Loren..Great minds think alike! I think Frankl's book could also be classified as a Prepper book. It is all about mental conditioning.

Someday I'll get around to listening to Ayn Rand. So many other books in line right now! And no time!
Lewis M.
user 12510492
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 92
A book on antigravity, I just can't put it down. ;-)
Beckie
Momzpink13
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 43
lol! I just choked on my coffee! Good one, Lewis!
Joe P.
Group_curmudgeon
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 156
Private Yankee Doodle: Being A Narrative of Some of the Adventures, Dangers, and Sufferings of a Revolutionary Soldier - Joseph Plumb Martin
A former member
Post #: 541
Sounds like lite reading to me. LOL. I am reading about an unprepared family who is trying to survive teotwawki but they seem to have much more funding and resources than I am ever likely to have!
Lewis M.
user 12510492
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 93
Tage de Frueden by Marcel Proust (Day of Joy) and The Solitary Druid by Skip Ellison. Plus a whole slew of gluten free cook books. Went looking for a qoute on things a human being should be able to do and reread The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by Heinlien.
A former member
Post #: 22
Does anyone have a used copy of "Lights Out" that they like to sell?
Also, a recent one I just heard about (not exactly sure of the title, something like - "Right outside the door"?