addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Southern Arizona Preppers Message Board › I have knowledge of Herbalism and Natural remedies I want to share.

I have knowledge of Herbalism and Natural remedies I want to share.

Stacy
shadeprepper
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 13
I know this subject came up at the first NW/N pod meeting I attended and I was slightly reserved about really vocalizing such.

I am not licensed or "Formally trained" however I have been providing aid through herbal treatments to friends and family also the friends of friends and their family etc for a good 13+ years.

As a result of that and having more free time then I know what to do with, I really would love to have a small-ish "meet-op" or even willing to do so for the whole meet-up group to share this knowledge and be a resource of information for everyone.

Feel free to respond here or sent me a private msg on here if there is any interest personally all the way up to you wonderful people that run this wonderful location on the internet

A former member
Post #: 13
Wow, Stacy, that would be awesome! I, for one, would be very interested! 13+ years makes you quite knowledgeable in my book!
A former member
Post #: 5
Plese include me in your meeting. I have been natural remidies and healing for 30+ yrs. I would love to learn more about dessert plants if anyone has knowings.
Lewis M.
user 12510492
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 87
I too would attend such a mini meet. There are many old herbal remedies that are now considered spices that the original use is almost lost.
A former member
Post #: 24
I REALLY WANT TO LEARN THIS. If we get together, please wait til April.
A former member
Post #: 100
count me in, Stacy! Thank you in advance for sharing
Rusty
user 34859572
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 3
Me too Stacey!! :) Love to learn about it.
Jennifer
user 20654681
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 164
Stacy...

Great idea for a meet-up. We could do it as a NW POD meeting (anyone can come- no need to live on the Northwest side) for the month of May. Or see if we could have it at another venue. The more knowledge the better!
Stacy
shadeprepper
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 16
Awesome!!!!!! I'll pour over all my material and work out some sort of "Lesson" plan. We could do it at the NW pod meeting but I think it might be more suitable for someplace that we won't have to worry about interference from other people. I'll poke around and see what I can turn up in the general NW area as far as some sort of conference room we can use with out fee or maybe someplace we can reserve a back room (like at Denny's) where we can be more or less undisturbed.

If anyone has ideas PLEASE let me know. Along with anyone that has been using hollistic remedies that might want to help out would be awesome!!!!
Dave
user 53457462
Sierra Vista, AZ
Post #: 112
If this is on a day off for me, I will be driving out from Tombstone area. I get half my weekends off, so I have a shot!